You are hereBack to top
To our beloved community:
Hope you're all staying safe & healthy! Thanks so much for continuing to support us during this difficult year. We've been overwhelmed by your loyalty, encouragement, and well wishes: it means the world to us.
We're a small shop. This online store represents the books we are able to order for you, but we will only have a fraction of them in stock at any time. If you would like to find out if we have something available for pickup right away, please call us during our open hours and we'll be able to confirm and set it aside for you to pickup same day.
We are still dealing with supply chain, warehouse processing, and shipping delays due to COVID, and while we strive to get everything in about a week, it can take longer and much of the process is out of our hands.
When reviewing the books on the site, please keep an eye on the text to the right of the book cover:
- "Usually Ship in 1-5 Days" means these books are readily available! We'll ship this to you directly or, if you'd prefer, hold it for you in the store.
- "Backordered" titles will be delayed, sometimes significiantly. We may or may not have a date from our distributor as to when we can expect it back in stock.
- For anything you can't find, it's always possible that we have it used in the shop--if you'd like us to check, just give us a ring during business hours or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have particular requirments for your order (e.g. packaged in a particular way, including or not including certain information on the packlist, special requests, etc.) please send us an email before placing an order. It's much easier for us to accommodate when we know that an order with special criteria is coming, and/or we can set it up ourselves to ensure that it is fulfilled exactly how it needs to be done. This is much more reliable than notes left in the order comments field!
- To Use a Gift Card: During checkout, there is a pane where you can enter your gift card number -- this is applicable to both eGift Cards and plastic gift cards. You'll still need to provide CC info in case the gift card does not cover the full cost of the items, but we'll charge your gift card first before applying a CC payment.
- To Use a Membership: Follow the instructions above for gift cards, and reach out to us at email@example.com for a discount code you can use to apply the 10% off to your order.
- If you're having trouble checking out (sometimes the CC processor can be finicky about address details, etc.), the "Pay in Store" option will generally sidestep any issues with CC verification at checkout. If you'd like contactless pickup, that can still be arranged if you call us with payment info when your book(s) come in.
- Or, when faced with checkout troubles, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some basic order details. We can go in and find your carted order and manually bring it through on our end. If you have CC info entered, we'll simply change it to "Pay in Store," set it up in our order system, and keep it moving for you.